Siri Experience Prototyping Intern
Location: Cupertino, CA
The Siri Conversational Interaction design team is seeking a talented and driven intern who is ready to apply their expertise to the exciting challenges of prototyping new Siri experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the intelligence and interaction model behind consumer products that radically change how people use technology.
The candidate should be passionate about developing intelligent, voice-driven experiences in support of a wide range of client devices (including iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Mac, Watch, and TV.)
- Strong abilities in experience prototyping and interaction design.
- A passion for coding manifested by side projects (such as app or open source development) or by participation in hackathons or coding competitions.
- An eye for detail and consistency.
- Enthusiasm for artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Currently enrolled in a BS/MS/PhD program in HCI, Computer Science, Design, or related fields. Graduating on or after August 2020.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com