The 2019 MassDiGI Summer Innovation Program (SIP) is a twelve-week internship program that includes the mentoring, guidance, housing, stipends and game development tools to help student teams finalize an original digital game and prepare it for launch.
- A chance to work on a game prototype from the ground up
- Work with a team of students to help create the next big hit
- Industry mentors to help guide you
- A free place to live and a stipend
This is not just another internship but a chance to hold the fate of a game in your hands. There are industry mentors and faculty to help you – but in the end it is up to your team to build a successful game.
The Summer Innovation Program is open to students who will be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year (and graduate students, too) at a regionally-accredited college or university.* Students must be able to commit full-time to a typical work week for the entire duration of program – from May 14 to August 11, 2019. Certain eligibility requirements, as noted above and in the application, must be met.
- The application period will close March 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET. Successful applicants will be informed on or before March 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET.
- SIP19 runs from May 14 to August 11, 2019.
For more info check out the MassDiGI website here.