Strategic multi-media expertise enables Otsuka to connect with our customers through inspiring content, innovative and emerging media, engaging videos and podcasts, professional photography and compelling storytelling capabilities. Help us reach our targeted audience with measurable and memorable content. Our goal is to bring our narratives to life.
Our multi-media professionals work collaboratively with executives, business stakeholders, alliances, affiliates and key influencers, as well as vendors/agencies. They help to increase Otsuka brand awareness, differentiate our company and products in the industry, position our executives as thought leaders and protect our corporate image and reputation. Content is developed for distribution across digital and social media channels including Otsuka-us.com, Otsuka Connect, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Only Otsuka blog.
Collaboratively develop and manage a wide range of videos, motion graphics, animations (basic) and other creative assets to support the Otsuka brand and Otsuka-people initiatives. Work closely with peers from OAPI, OPDC and at times, Otsuka affiliates. This role requires creativity, a collaborative work ethic, ability to handle and incorporate peer feedback, think broadly and deeply about how to tell the best story and produce timely results, all within our brand guidelines as well as legal, compliance and PRC rules. Our collective mission is to produce creative and measurable communication experiences.
Maintain video editorial calendar and work closely with your respective team’s project manager to ensure projects are fully understood, prioritized and delivered with top quality. Provide support for internal events i.e. town halls, cultural days, etc., including filming on-site and occasionally off-site events, editing, and photography. Strong understanding and utilization of effective video editing tools, software and equipment is a must.
Limited travel is required.
- Capture and tell powerful stories.
- Develop a multi-faceted production plan that aligns with corporate objectives.
- Contribute to the corporate and business content strategy across digital, print and social.
- Create targeted messages and profiles for traditional, digital and social news outlets.
- Collaborates with Internal Comm and/or External Comm leads to develop video strategies for internal and external campaigns
- Develops and maintains video communication plans and logistics for key stakeholders/departments inc. storyboards, transcripts, legal reviews, etc.,
- Produce and edit multi-media projects.
- Demonstrate an increase in public awareness of the organization and/or products.
- Develop and design graphics for video.
- Manage and facilitate in-office recording studio.
- Secure filming locations, interviews and manage content approval process.
- Track, manage and maintain department equipment.
- Organize and maintain digital content.
- Drive brand loyalty and knowledge-sharing.
- Strategic & Creative Counsel
- Video Production & Editing
- Event Filming
- Motion Graphics
- Podcast Production & Editing
- Regulatory Submission/Approvals
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a global healthcare company with the corporate philosophy: “Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide.” Otsuka researches, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products, with a focus on pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs and nutraceutical products for the maintenance of everyday health.
In pharmaceuticals, Otsuka is a leader in the challenging area of mental health and also has research programs on several under-addressed diseases including tuberculosis, a significant global public health issue. These commitments illustrate how Otsuka is a “big venture” company at heart, applying a youthful spirit of creativity in everything it does.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The Otsuka group of companies employed 45,000 people worldwide and had consolidated sales of approximately USD 11 billion (€ 9.9 billion) in 2016.
All Otsuka stories start by taking the road less travelled. Learn more about Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company on its global website at www.otsuka.co.jp/en. Learn more about Otsuka in the U.S. at www.otsuka-us.com.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.