Name of Company: OFC: Office Channel (ofc.tv)
Company Contact: Joann Appio (Account Manager)
OFC: Office Channel (www.ofc.tv) is a creative communications agency and video production studio. We inject entertainment value into key business initiatives to create buzz, drive engagement and maximize results one cubicle at a time. OFC helps employers by transforming training and culture into must-watch programming. We also help marketers connect with consumers during the digital coffee break, where a majority of online video viewing takes place. Clients include PepsiCo, AT&T, FedEx, Olive Garden, and Unilever. Visit http://ofc.tv to see client case studies.
Position Title: Graphic Design Intern
Number of Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Description of the Position:
The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the CEO, Account, Creative and Production team leads on the following key areas:
– Creating graphics and design layouts for proposals, presentations, email newsletters, social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
– Assembling fun, viral video content for social media, blog posts and our weekly pop culture newsletter.
– Organizing and managing visual content assets for future reference.
– Assisting in the development of new client business.
– Candidates should be juniors or seniors interested in a career in communications, marketing, advertising, interactive media, or something comparable.
– Strong Photoshop skills a must.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills required, plus exceptional presentation skills.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment while interfacing with large Fortune 1000 clients.
– Fluency in video editing and social media marketing is a major plus.
– Hustle, creativity, organization, attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
Start Date and End Date: Internship begins early June and may be ongoing beyond the
Summer depending on business needs and candidate fit.
3 Learning Objectives:
-Build expertise in multimedia communication campaigns (marketing, video, print, social media, events, etc.) to engage and inspire the at-work audience within blue chip companies like PepsiCo and AT&T.
-Gain proficiency in building relationships with Fortune 1000 customers via a consultative approach to internal and external communications.
-Get exposure to how a fast-growing start-up company builds its client base and expands its service offering with an entirely new approach to injecting entertainment value into corporate communications to “make HR fun!”
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply