Princeton Internet Marketing – Princeton, NJ 08540
Princeton Internet Marketing is seeking an aspiring Digital Marketing intern to join our digital team in Princeton NJ for the summer of 2017. This Candidate is responsible for the management of the SEO and social media marketing strategies for our clients. The role requires an innovative thinker who understands the connection between digital performance and SEO content in all platforms.
- Manage Social Media community through commenting, sharing and engaging with client audience.
- Play an active role in refining our overall content and distribution strategy for social.
- Coordinate Facebook Live publishing with Facebook Live Manager.
- Write all client social media posts for all channels of distribution.
- Article Outreach – Contact companies and individuals mentioned in articles and get them to link back to the article from their websites.
- Link Building – Researching and reaching out to respected websites, as well as experts, about contributing / being part of articles. Encouraging them to promote and link to resulting article
- Multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Applicants must be currently enrolled students for the entire duration of the internship to qualify.
Preferred majors: Communications, Multimedia Design, Digital Communications
Conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills. Excellent technical skills and the ability to present your work. Ability to work without guidance and develop new strategies.
Job Type: Internship Full-Time
Compensation: Unpaid (travel expenses paid)
Location: Princeton NJ