Princeton Internet Marketing – Princeton, NJ 08540
Princeton Internet Marketing seeking a paid marketing intern to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. Candidate should have a basic knowledge of online acquisition marketing, managing paid search strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of paid campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep ahead of the curve, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and digital media buying.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns a plus.
- Able to navigate and interpret Google Analytics.
Applicants must be currently enrolled students for the entire duration of the internship to qualify.
Preferred majors: Computer Science, Digital Media, Multimedia design, Ecommerce
Conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills. Excellent technical skills and the ability to present your work. Ability to work without guidance and develop new strategies.
Job Type: Internship Full-Time
Compensation: Unpaid (travel expenses paid)
Location: Princeton NJ