Princeton Internet Marketing – Princeton, NJ 08540
Princeton Internet Marketing is seeking a Content Writer to work with all areas of digital and print marketing as well as client accounts to develop compelling written materials for articles, social media posts, web content, etc. Our Content Writer must maintain the highest standards of written work and have knowledge of traditional and new media. He/ She must have an understanding of the clients’ business and themes to generate effective and timely industry news, story angles and specific media opportunities that support with our client needs.
- Develop original content for Princeton Internet Marketing clients, including but not limited to feature articles, columns, blogs, presentations, etc.
- Social Media Marketing
- Some Graphic Design and Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for Print and Web Design
- Brand Management * Strong Writing and Editing Skills
- Press Release Creation
- Creation of Collateral Print Marketing
- Creation of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environmentQUALIFICATIONSApplicants must be currently enrolled students for the entire duration of the internship to qualify.
Preferred majors and qualifications: Journalism, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Interaction Design, Conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills. Excellent visual design skills and the ability to present your work. Ability to work without guidance and develop new strategies.
Job Type: Internship Full-Time
Compensation: Unpaid (travel expenses paid)
Location: Princeton NJ