EMPLOYER INTERNSHIP FORM
Name of Company: OFC: Office Channel (ofc.tv)
Company Contact: Ryan Quindlen (Creative Services Manager)
OFC: Office Channel (www.ofc.tv) is a creative communications agency and video production studio. We inject entertainment value into key business initiatives to create buzz, drive engagement and maximize results one cubicle at a time.
OFC helps employers by transforming training and culture into must-watch programming. We also help marketers connect with consumers during the digital coffee break, where a majority of online video viewing takes place. Clients include PepsiCo, AT&T, Olive Garden, and Unilever. Visit http://ofc.tv to see client case studies.
Position Title: Creative Services Intern
Number of Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Description of the Position:
The Client Services Intern will work closely with Ryan Quindlen, Creative Services Manager, & Jordan Berman, Founder & CEO, on these key areas:
– Implementing client communication programs including project management, video production, and social media campaigns.
– Researching video clips and music to be used in client projects and presentations.
– Assembling fun, viral video content for daily blog posts and our weekly pop culture newsletter.
– Creating & maintaining a status report of ongoing client activity.
– Assisting in the development of new client business.
– Candidates should be juniors or seniors interested in a career in communications, marketing, interactive media, or something comparable.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills required, plus exceptional presentation skills.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment while interfacing with large Fortune 1000 clients.
– Expansive knowledge of pop culture (film/TV/music) and current events.
– Fluency in video editing and social media marketing is a major plus.
– Hustle, creativity, organization, attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
Start Date and End Date: Internship begins early October and may be ongoing beyond the Fall semester depending on business needs and candidate fit.
3 Learning Objectives:
Build expertise in multimedia communication campaigns (video, print, social media, events, etc.) to engage and inspire the at-work audience within blue chip companies like PepsiCo and AT&T.
Gain proficiency in building relationships with Fortune 1000 customers via a consultative approach to internal and external communications.
Get exposure to how a fast-growing start-up company builds its client base and expands its service offering with an entirely new approach to injecting entertainment value into corporate communications to “make HR sexy!”